Job Location: Pernambuco - Recife
Regional Description: Brazil
Número da Vaga: 00471803 00471803_en
Accenture Technology Solutions is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Accenture that employs technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work, and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business
Java Technology Platform professionals develop applications using Java technology, a bundle of related technologies from Sun Microsystems that allow for developing and running operating system-independent programs written in Java programming language.
Java Enterprise Edition professionals develop applications using J2EE (Java Platform, Enterprise Edition). J2EE is a programming platform for developing and running distributed, multitier architecture Java applications based largely on modular software components running on an application server.
A Senior Programmer/Software Engineer contributes to the development, delivery and maintenance of technology-based business solutions. He/she is skilled in designing, coding, testing, and implementing configuration changes to software applications to meet both functional and technical requirements. He/she may have some oversight responsibility for the technology solution.
Key responsibilities may include:
• Assisting in planning and analyzing of high-level software strategies and solutions through functional and technical expertise
• Implementing and assisting in designing analyses that will identify requirements related to people, processes and technology
• Participating in implementing the technical infrastructure
• Assisting in the integration of technical and application components
• Assisting in designing the framework of a technical infrastructure
• Designing, coding and testing program modules
• Maintaining, tuning and repairing applications; performing preventive maintenance activities; providing user support
• Assisting in the creation of test scripts; executing and documenting tests
• Assisting in identifying configuration changes to applications
• Assisting in implementing all actions required to deploy an application
• Assisting in defining the characteristics, capabilities, inputs, outputs, and results necessary to describe the required functionality of the selected technolog(ies)
• Higher Education in Computer Science, Systems Analysis, Information Systems or related courses;
• Knowledge in Java, JSP
• Desirable knowledge in English.
• 1+ years work experience required
Professional Skill Requirements
• Ability to work as a team member
• Collaboration skills
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Time management skills
Accenture does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion, color, sex, age, physical or mental disability is not crippling to the function, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by local law
Comece sua busca aqui Escreva o título da vaga, habilidade, nível de experiência ou cidade
Inscreva-se no Accenture Talent Connection, siga nosso blog de carreiras ou configure alertas de vagas.