There will never be a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape. Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities.
• Conduct analysis to address critical business issues and generate insights about client and industry business performance improvement
• Design business and technology strategy solutions and present to C-level clients
• Apply deep financial acumen and propose innovative value creation opportunities for sustained growth and profitability
• Help clients understand leading edge technology capabilities and the transformational impact they may have on their business
• Leverage the power of Accenture’s global reach and end-to-end capabilities to deliver value
• Coach and mentor analysts and junior consultants
• Engage with the broader strategy community to foster collaboration and support growth and development of the Accenture Strategy practice in areas such as recruitment, training and thought leadership
• Between seven to twelve-weeks, your summer internship experience will help you build critical problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills to position you for rapid growth and advancement.
Your Experience: Basic Qualifications
• MBA student from a top tier business school - Available for internship by July/2019
• 3-8 years of relevant industry, functional and/or strategy experience
• Fluent in Portuguese
• Brazilian work permit
Set Yourself Apart: Preferred Qualifications
• Outstanding academic track record with continued interest in learning and growing professionally
• A high degree of comfort with strategic decision-making and strong quantitative skills to develop financial or operational models and supervise data analysis
• Deep understanding of industry dynamics and value creation opportunities in one or more industries
• Strong analytical skills, understands complex issues, quickly absorbs information, excels in conceptual and creative problem solving
• Digitally savvy; curious and passionate about technology, understands its impact on business and society
• Natural leader; easily establishes trust-based relationships, gains valuable insights through collaboration and communication
• Driven; enjoys a challenge, proven ability to adapt and remove obstacles to achieve results, determined and optimistic
• Flexibility to accommodate client travel requirements
"This opportunity is extended to all disabled people. Please could you mention the type of disability on the curriculum and if you need some special feature to develop their work. Accenture does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion, color, sex, age, physical or mental disability is not crippling to the function, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identify or expression , or any other reason prohibited by local law".