Job Location: Pernambuco - Recife
Número da Vaga: 00349827 00349827_en
Accenture Technology Solutions is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Accenture that employs technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work, and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
Java Technology Platform professionals develop applications using Java technology, a bundle of related technologies from Sun Microsystems that allow for developing and running operating system-independent programs written in Java programming language.
Java Enterprise Edition professionals develop applications using J2EE (Java Platform, Enterprise Edition). J2EE is a programming platform for developing and running distributed, multitier architecture Java applications based largely on modular software components running on an application server.
A Systems Analyst/Team Lead leads the designing, coding, enhancing and testing of software applications to meet business process requirements. He/she applies functional knowledge and technical expertise in the implementation of configuration changes and maintenance of software applications. He/she has some oversight responsibility for the technology solution and assists in the development of the team.
Key responsibilities may include:
• Planning, analyzing and defining high-level software strategies and solutions through business, functional and technical expertise
• Supervising the design and implementation of analyses that will identify requirements related to people, processes and technology
• Implementing or supervising the implementation of the technical infrastructure
• Integrating technical and application components
• Designing the framework of a technical infrastructure
• Assisting in researching potential vendors of software applications
• Supervising the designing, coding and testing of program modules
• Supervising the maintenance, repair and tuning of applications; directing user support activities; managing preventive maintenance activities
• Overseeing the creation, execution and documentation of tests
• Supervising identification of configuration changes
• Leading team in implementing all actions required to deploy an application
• Recommending efforts in defining characteristics, capabilities, inputs, outputs, and results necessary to describe the required functionality of the selected technolog(ies)
• Assisting in identifying, analyzing, mitigating and responding to project and operational risks
• Assisting in utilizing efficient and effective processes and standards in order to continuously improve quality
• Assisting in determining resource status and needs, and assisting in deploying resources
Accenture does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion, color, sex, age, physical or mental disability is not crippling to the function, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by local law
• Higher Education in Computer Science, Systems Analysis, Information Systems or related courses;
• Knowledge in Java, JSP
• Desirable knowledge in English.
Professional Skill Requirements
• Ability to contribute to a high-performing, motivated workgroup by applying interpersonal and collaboration skills to achieve project goals and realize value
• Ability to contribute to the creation of an environment that motivates individuals to work collaboratively as a team
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Good project management skills
• Basic leadership skills
• Basic performance management skills
For further questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Comece sua busca aqui Escreva o título da vaga, habilidade, nível de experiência ou cidade
Inscreva-se no Accenture Talent Connection, siga nosso blog de carreiras ou configure alertas de vagas.