Accenture Bulgaria is now in Varna! Enjoy working for the leading global professional IT services company in the comfort of your home in two of the most beautiful Bulgarian cities! If Java technologies is what excites you the most in the IT world and you are experienced at it, do not hesitate to join our growing network of professionals based in Varna today!
The role is 100% remote work! No needs for regular visits to the main office locations of Accenture Bulgaria.
As a Front-End Developer with 2 years of experience, you will be a key member of our development team implementing complex digital transformations for well-known brands utilizing enterprise solutions, delivering high quality and performance-efficient implementations based on modern front-end patterns for Accenture’s clients.
You will be responsible for the front-end layer of complex enterprise solutions as a member of energetic and collaborative team. You will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle including design, construction, peer reviews, documentation, testing and deployment.
Some of your main responsibilities will be:
• Developing UI components, following existing product requirements.
• Collaborate with backend developers and other team members (on country and global level) to implement scalable and flexible UI architecture
• Actively taking part in complex problem solving, debugging and performance improvement sessions.
TECHNOLOGY STACK USED & REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE:
• Creating hand-crafted, semantic and responsive pages using HTML5 and SASS;
• React or Angular or similar framework, NodeJS, Webpack;
• Usability, accessibility (W3C WAI) and information architecture;
• Full lifecycle in a java-based environment or in a Microsoft environment.
• RESTful APIs and JSON Objects;
• Git, SVN;
• Demonstrable usage of development methodologies;
THE REST OF THE QUALITIES, YOU KNOW THEM:
• Fluent in English – verbally & written
• Flexibility in using different technologies/platforms
• Communication Skills
• Motivated and enthusiastic to discover and learn new technologies
• Travel ability (short/long term)
• Disciplined and “Team first approach” oriented
• Ability to shift gears quickly and cope with change
• Career Counselling
• Additional paid time off
• 40% home office per month
• Options to buy shares
• Luxury health & dental insurance
• Food vouchers
• Multisport cards
• Office massages
• Daily fruits
• Employee Assistance Program
• Bonuses for special occasions
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA NC - Charlotte
Application Monitoring Expert - 3827936
Posted 2 days ago
USA NY - New York
QA Engineer - 3609932
Posted 2 days ago
USA FL - St. Petersburg
Application Support Engineer - Production Service Analyst - 3827930
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.