Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, Accenture Song — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 738,000+ people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 200+ locations.
Our purpose is to deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. We embrace the power of change to create 360° value for our clients, people and communities.
- Administer new hires process, changes in labor contracts, termination processes and related documentation – reassignments, annexes, etc.
- Prepare documents regarding legal changes – internal orders and regulations
- Issue and complete official documents requested by employees
- Administer employee benefits, requests and third party vendors
- Ensure all legally required documents and processes as per Bulgarian Labor Legislation Requirements
- Support monthly payroll process (local and international) and ensure timely payment of employees’ salaries
- Manage, develop and update the employees’ files and systems
- Prepare timely HR reports and maintain HR mailbox
- Support HR external and internal audit requests
- Provide support to people managers on HR processes
- Serve as a local point of contact for employee relations issues
- Participate in specific local and Global HR projects