As a Senior Java Developer, who has 4 years of experience in web development, you will be part of a team that is working with a variety of technologies depending on the business needs. This will give you many opportunities to expand your knowledge across different domains.
To keep it short, below are be three key responsibilities:
- You will get involved in designing solutions based on client’s requirements
- You will take ownership of the successful implementation of parts of the solution, where you will be delivering code on time and up to the quality standards expected.
- As part of your work you will have a chance to mentor and develop the less experienced members of the team, which will give you opportunity to further enhance your soft skills.
Technology Stack Used & Required Knowledge:
● Deep knowledge of at least one programming language
●Flexibility with technologies and willingness to work with our tech stack
● Cloud infrastructure: (AWS, Heroku, GCP, or similar)
● Databases, Document stores, and search technologies like MariaDB, ElasticSearch, MongoDB or MySQL ○ Message queues like Kafka, Kinesis, SQS, etc.
● Experience working within an environment where operational support and monitoring of code and systems is part of the culture (DevOps)
● An understanding of CDNs and the role they play is web application architecture. e.g.Fastly, Cloudfront, Akamai etc.
● Experience with developing Salesforce Applications using APEX
● Experience with backend Java development using frameworks like Vert.X
● Instrumenting for observability and operability
● Understand how to build and maintain APIs
● How to design software to support easy scaling using a methodology like the 12 factor app
● Being an active member of the broader technology community with an understanding and passion of the current leading trends
● Being a leader with solid organisational and time management skills
The Rest of the qualities, you know them:
- Leading and organizing teams of various sizes
- Client Facing Skills
- Travel Availability (short/long term)
- Flexibility in using different technologies/ platforms
- Ability to shift gears quickly and cope with change
- Analytical & Detail Oriented
- Confident, proactive and self-motivated
- Disciplined and “Team first approach” oriented
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career Counselling
- Ability for working from home for people on maternity/paternity leave
- Additional paid time off
- 40% home office per month
- Options to buy shares
- Relocation Bonus
- Luxury health & dental insurance
- Bonuses for special occasions
- Food vouchers
- Multisport cards
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.