We are launching our new Junior Java Training Program. With this program, we would like to attract talented people who we can develop within the company and help become better professionals.
The Training Program Includes:
• A full-time, intensive training on Java, Databases, Web services, Continuous Integration, and much more.
• Focus on gaining practical knowledge with a little bit of theory.
• Certificate for successful completion of the training.
• Аll social packages and benefits of the company.
• The duration of the lectures and training would be around 2 months with upcoming practical tasks afterwords.
Your daily responsibilities during the training program:
• Participate in meetings and discussions daily.
• Practice and improve your communication skills including your command of English.
• Participate in intensive training with various tasks and work closely with motivated people.
• Be part of a great multinational environment and ability to meet some great specialists.
• Be proactive in completing your tasks and assignments.
TECHNOLOGY STACK & REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE:
• Object-Oriented programming and design
• Algorithms and data structures
• Understanding in HTML, CSS, XML
• IDE Eclipse/IntelliJ
• Version control systems (SVN, GIT)
THE REST OF THE QUALITIES, YOU KNOW THEM:
• Fluent in English – verbally & written
• Flexibility in using different technologies/platforms
• Communication skills
• Motivated and enthusiastic to discover and learn new technologies
• Disciplined and “Team first approach” oriented
• Ability to shift gears quickly and cope with change
• Career Counselling
• Additional paid time off
• 50% home office per month
• Options to buy shares
• Luxury health & dental insurance
• Food vouchers
• Multisport cards
• Daily fruits
• Employee Assistance Program
• Bonuses for special occasions
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.