Accenture Bulgaria is now in Burgas! Enjoy working for the leading global professional IT services company in the comfort of your home in one of the most beautiful Bulgarian cities!
The role is 100% remote work! No needs for regular visits to the main office locations of Accenture Bulgaria.
As a Junior Developer, who has little to none experience in software development, you will expand on your programming skills and will become part of a team which is developing a solution as business application running on top of a platform for Cloud software development.
You will have the chance to work with our senior developers, who will be supporting you in finding solutions to the technical challenges you will encounter at work. You will also get to work with other senior specialists who will give you insights about the non-technical side of the work.
The overall blend of experience will give you many opportunities to expand your knowledge across different technology and business domains.
If you are an inspired Junior Developer who:
- is attracted by working with cloud technologies
- is enthusiastic in building business applications with SAP technologies
- has excellent programming skills
- has Agile mindset for Software Engineering
- has technical fundamentals acquired from University or an IT academy then….
…..we invite you to apply!
Technology Stack Used & Required Knowledge:
Knowledge or small experience in:
- Java on a basic level
- Data structures and algorithms
The Rest of the qualities, you know them:
- Fluent in English – verbally & written
- Flexibility in using different technologies/platforms
- Communication Skills
- Motivated and enthusiastic to discover and learn new technologies
- Travel ability (short/long term)
- Disciplined and “Team first approach” oriented
- Ability to shift gears quickly and cope with change
- Career Counselling
- Additional paid time off
- Options to buy shares
- Luxury health & dental insurance
- Food vouchers
- Multisport cards
- Office massages
- Daily fruits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Bonuses for special occasions
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Full-Stack Developer for SAP (Remote, Burgas)
Posted 16 days ago
Web Developer (Salesforce Commerce Cloud), Remote, Burgas
Posted 30 days ago
Web Developer (Salesforce Commerce Cloud), Remote, Varna
Posted 30 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.