As a Junior Developer, you will be part of a team where you will expand on your programming skills and gain experience in the software development process. You will have the chance to work with our senior developers, who will be supporting you in solving various technical problems, and at the same time give you insights about the non-technical side of the work we do.
Depending on the project you will be following different software development methodologies like Agile and will be applying industry’s best practices. You will be provided with enough details on the tasks you need to implement, so that you can work autonomously and deliver them on time and with the right quality.
Technology Stack Used & Required Knowledge:
Have in mind that we are looking for a Junior person and we don’t expect candidates to have solid experience in those technologies but rather, we expect candidates to have strong foundation.
- Object Oriented programming and design
- Algorithms and data structures
- Web frameworks, i.e. Spring MVC, Struts, etc.
- Web development technologies, i.e. HTTP, HTML, CSS, Ajax
- Popular RDBMS like MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL
- IDE Eclipse/IntelliJ
- Code version control systems. i.e. GIT
- Any build tool Gradle, Maven, Ant
- Unit testing frameworks, i.e. JUnit, Mockito
- Continuous integration platforms, i.e. Jenkins
The Rest of the qualities, you know them:
- Fluent in English – verbally & written
- Flexibility in using different technologies/platforms
- Communication Skills
- Motivated and enthusiastic to discover and learn new technologies
- Travel ability (short/long term)
- Disciplined and “Team first approach” oriented
- Ability to shift gears quickly and cope with change
- Career Counselling
- Additional paid time off
- 40% home office per month
- Options to buy shares
- Luxury health & dental insurance
- Food vouchers
- Multisport cards
- Office massages
- Daily fruits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Bonuses for special occasions
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Full-Stack Developer for SAP (Remote, Burgas)
Posted 8 days ago
Web Developer (Salesforce Commerce Cloud), Remote, Burgas
Posted 22 days ago
Web Developer (Salesforce Commerce Cloud), Remote, Varna
Posted 22 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.