Accenture Technology Bulgaria is growing and so is our HR & Recruitment Team. We are currently on the lookout for 2 experienced Technical Recruiters who are not afraid to challenge themselves and are open to expanding their experience in Recruitment and HR realm.
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE BE:
Majority of your time will be focused on….
- Taking active part and ownership in the whole recruitment process from applications’ sourcing, interviews and offers. You will be managing the entire E2E recruitment process of your candidates.
- Using all the well-known sources to attract candidates. We are also very open to exploring new options as well so if you would like to explore potential gold minds for attracting candidates, drop your CV now
- Collaborating with recruitment agencies
- Supporting our Training and Development team in on-boarding the new-joiners.
- Joining forces with marketing team to discuss recruitment marketing campaigns and how best to position Accenture on the market
- Preparing different kinds of reporting. If Power BI is something you are interested in – let us know
However, being part of a bigger HR team would mean you can…
- Support HR team with different administrative tasks
- Take part in the implementation of new procedures, benefits, or policies
- Collaborate with Accenture Leadership on different topics such as implementation of new systems or other global projects (such as Background Checks or GDPR processes)
- Find specific development tailored based on your strengths and motivation for career growth
WHAT SKILLS & EXPERIENCE DO WE LOOK FOR:
- Previous IT recruitment experience in a multinational organization
- Result oriented
- Fluency in English
- Committed to the achievement of excellence
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Excellent computer literacy
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
We really value our employees and therefore we offer a substantial remuneration package for all roles, which includes:
- Highly competitive salary and discretionary annual bonus
- Additional paid annual holiday
- Opportunities for career progression
- Comprehensive and flexible benefits package. You choose your own social benefits
- Option to join the company share purchase scheme
- Health, dental insurance, and life insurance
- Home Office Technical Equipment
- Food vouchers
- Multisport cards
- Employee Assistance Program
- Bonuses for special occasions
- Super cool team!
ACCENTURE @ A GLANCE:
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 537,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.