The role is open in various locations such as Sofia, Plovdiv, Varna, Ruse and Burgas.
Accenture Technology center in Bulgaria is looking for technology enthusiasts ready for a challenging IT career and focus on application development, systems administration work, and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
As a Senior Dynamics 365 developer will work with leading edge technologies and participate on interesting projects for clients from various segments of market (Banking, Insurance, Utilities, Retail, etc.)
- Architect Dynamics 365 CE solutions for various industries
- Formulate project solution designs utilizing industry and product knowledge
- Responsible for functional & technical development phases of Dynamics 365 CE implementations, upgrades, enhancements & integrations with other applications, as well as all other supporting tasks
- Cooperate and communicate with client / client teams to follow up on business requirements
- Drive additional sales opportunities with the customer
- Provide guidance and mentoring to the team members
Technology Stack Used & Required Knowledge:
- C#, .Net, SQL Server
- Deep understanding of MS D365 CE capabilities and architecture and the ability to determine the best approach as to when to employ out of the box configurations vs. custom development
- Application Lifecycle Management and DevOps and Automated Testing (MSTest, NUnit, Selenium)
The Rest of the qualities, you know them:
- Leading and organizing teams of various sizes
- Client Facing Skills
- Travel Availability (short/long term)
- Flexibility in using different technologies/ platforms
- Ability to shift gears quickly and cope with change
- Analytical & Detail Oriented
- Confident, proactive, and self-motivated
- Disciplined and “Team first approach” oriented
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career Counselling
- Ability for working from home for people on maternity/paternity leave
- Additional paid time off
- Flexible home office policy
- Options to buy shares
- Relocation Bonus
- Luxury health & dental insurance
- Bonuses for special occasions
- Food vouchers
- Multisport cards
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.