We are currently recruiting for a Senior Data Engineer with solid experienced in data engineering, machine learning and passion about Big Data
You will have the chance to join a newly created team of Data Engineers, Data Scientists and Data Analysts and be part of the growth and development of it, participate in a large variety of exciting and challenging projects and work with our exceptional team of Technology professionals.
To keep it short, below are some key responsibilities:
- Development, customize and manage integration tools, databases, warehouses and analytical systems with the use of data related instruments/instances
- Create and run complex queries and automation scripts for operational data processing.
- Test the reliability and performance of each part of a system and cooperate with the testing team
- Deploying data models into production environments. This entails providing the model with data stored in a warehouse or coming directly from sources, configuring data attributes, managing computing resources, setting up monitoring tools, etc.
- Responsible for setting up tools to view data, generate reports, and create visuals
- Monitoring the overall performance and stability of the system. Adjust and adapt the automated pipeline as data/models/requirements change.
- Mentor and train colleagues where necessary by helping them learn and improve their skills, as well as innovate and iterate on best practices.
- Solve complex issues with minimal supervision
- Make improvement and process recommendations that have an impact on the business
Technology Stack Used & Required Knowledge:
- Excellent understanding of ETL cycle
- Experience in using of Python/ PySpark and/or Scala for data engineering.
- Understanding of data types/ handling of different data models.
- Desirable to have experience with Spark, Flink, Kafka, Flask
- Experience with the Microsoft Azure or AWS data management tools such as Azure Datafactory, Datalake and Databricks or AWS Snowflake is a plus
- Experience with data visualization tools is a plus (PowerBI, Tableau).
- Understanding of descriptive and exploratory statistics, predictive modelling, evaluation metrics, decision trees, machine learning algorithms is a plus
- Good scripting and programming skills.
The Rest of the qualities, you know them:
- Leading and organizing teams of various sizes
- Client Facing Skills
- Travel Availability (short/long term)
- Flexibility in using different technologies/ platforms
- Ability to shift gears quickly and cope with change
- Analytical & Detail Oriented
- Confident, proactive and self-motivated
- Disciplined and “Team first approach” oriented
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career Counselling
- Ability for working from home for people on maternity/paternity leave
- Additional paid time off
- 40% home office per month
- Options to buy shares
- Relocation Bonus
- Luxury health & dental insurance
- Bonuses for special occasions
- Food vouchers
- Multisport cards
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.