Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $30 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 89 of the FORTUNE 100, and governments around the world. Our Corporate Functions people offer the essential expertise that enables our more than 336,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference. Build a career at a company that can take you anywhere—join the Accenture Adventure.
Compensation and Benefits professionals develop and execute Rewarding strategies, programs and services across one or more parts of the employee lifecycle to attract, develop and retain a highly engaged and differentiated workforce that enables the execution of human capital and business strategies.
- Support the development and implementation of compensation and benefits programs in line with overall strategy.
- Provide comprehensive support on the annual reward processes including compensation planning, salary range design, market benchmarking and compensation review.
- Serve as a main point of contact for all issues related to the Total Rewards areas and manage relationships with stakeholder group and key individuals and
- Manage service delivery of Payroll internal controls, Compensation, and comp admin communication with audit teams
- Accountable for market data collection, analysis, and target development.
- Conduct complex analysis / modelling on a variety of Reward initiatives
- Collaborate with Global Total Rewards to deliver high quality deliverables on a timely basis
- Review and provide recommendation in Total Rewards policies and process improvements.
- Work with the HR Manager to understand business/people strategy to develop priorities and design/build solutions that support it
- Supports the annual rewards processes, maintains compensation rules, monitors program assignments, and participates in ad-hoc projects, as required, to contribute to the overall delivery of this function.
- Work with the tools and controls that support rewards, providing insights into process improvement opportunities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or Finance or related discipline
- Solid understanding of full spectrum of Total Rewards and at least 3 years’ experience in Compensation & Benefits
- Analytical mind, keen eye for detail, innovative problem solving and decision making
- Strong collaboration and partnering capabilities combined with a demonstrated ability to influence
- High level of self-motivation and independent thinking.
- Able to cope well with ambiguity and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experienced in Payroll Compensation and benefits is needed
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and an interest in coming up with creative ways to solve difficult problems
- Excellent knowledge of the Bulgarian Labor Code Law
- Excellent Excel skills is needed for payroll and reporting purposes
- Fluency in English language – verbal and written
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Good communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Must display enthusiasm and flexibility
WHAT WE OFFER:
We really value our employees and therefore we offer a substantial remuneration package for all roles, which includes:
- Highly competitive salary and discretionary annual bonus
- Additional paid annual holiday
- Opportunities for career progression
- Comprehensive and flexible benefits package. You choose your own social benefits
- Option to join the company share purchase scheme
- Health & dental insurance
- Food vouchers
- Multisport cards
- Office massages
- Employee Assistance Program
- Bonuses for special occasions
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.