As a Full-Stack Developer, who has 2 years of experience in web development, you will be part of a team which is developing a solution as business application running on top of SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP), formerly known as SAP Cloud Platform (SCP). This will give you many opportunities to expand your knowledge across different domains.
To keep it short, below are be three key responsibilities:
• You will get involved in designing solutions based on client’s requirements
• You will take ownership of the successful implementation of parts of the solution, where you will be delivering code on time and up to the quality standards expected.
• As part of your work you will have a chance to mentor and develop the less experienced members of the team, which will give you opportunity to further enhance your soft skills.
If you are a Developer who:
- is attracted by working with cloud technologies
- is enthusiastic in building business applications with SAP BTP / SCP
- has excellent programming skills
- has Agile mindset for Software Engineering….
…..we invite you to apply!
Technology Stack Used & Required Knowledge:
- Object-oriented programming (Java, ABAP OO)
- RDBMS and SQL
- Structures and algorithms
- Any of the following SAP technologies is an advantage:
- Cloud Application Programming model (CAP)
- HANA DB experience
- SAP Cloud Platform (Cloud Foundry)
- Fiori Elements with breakouts, CAP OData V4 annotations
The Rest of the qualities, you know them:
- Fluent in English – verbally & written
- Flexibility in using different technologies/platforms
- Communication Skills
- Motivated and enthusiastic to discover and learn new technologies
- Travel ability (short/long term)
- Disciplined and “Team first approach” oriented
- Ability to shift gears quickly and cope with change
- Career Counselling
- Additional paid time off
- 40% home office per month
- Options to buy shares
- Luxury health & dental insurance
- Food vouchers
- Multisport cards
- Office massages
- Daily fruits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Bonuses for special occasions
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.