The role is responsible for managing the whole insurance policy lifecycle. This includes policy creation, renewals, changes, transfers, and cancellations. In addition to that, part of the process is related to issuance of endorsements and certificates. The role is entirely back-office with no direct interaction with customers. However, there will be daily written communication with our colleagues from the respective office. Previous insurance experience is not required, as extensive internal training ensure we internally build and develop the next generation of insurance experts.
- Working on various processes related to different insurance products (property, auto, cargo, financial lines).
- Responsible for policy creation, renewals, changes, transfers, and cancellations of insurance policies based on instructions received from the respective foreign office.
- Working with a specific internal software system for data processing and storing.
- Validating the accuracy of data and documents in line with the company`s internal policies and the local legal framework.
- Active written communication with brokers and colleagues from other offices.
- Fostering a culture of cooperation between team members to ensure high professional standards and a positive atmosphere.
- Very good knowledge of Portuguese language – B2.
- Computer literate and experienced in MS Word.
- Attention to detail with a focus on punctuality when working with documentation.
- Ability to prioritize own tasks effectively.
- Team-work capabilities – knowledge sharing, providing/seeking guidance and advice when needed.
- Previous experience in an administrative position will be considered an advantage.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Career Counselling
- Additional paid time off
- 50% home office per month
- Options to buy shares
- Luxury health & dental insurance
- Food vouchers
- Multisport cards
- Employee Assistance Program
- Bonuses for special occasions
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.