The Service Delivery Manager is responsible for the successful delivery of Accenture Bulgaria’s Business as usual projects – those include continuous bug fixing and small change requests. Success is measured against timeline, budget, quality, client satisfaction, colleague satisfaction and adherence to Accenture’s process.
The Service Deliver Manager ensures the projects are effectively resourced and manages relationships with Accenture and Clients’ key stakeholders. The Service Delivery Manager is responsible for managing the work of consultants & 3rd parities, allocating and utilizing resources in an efficient manner and maintaining a co-operative, motivated and successful team.
The Service Delivery Manager role is multi-faceted, as follows:
Project set up:
• Work with the Key Stakeholders to understand the initial scope for a new project.
• Responsible for the overall successful delivery of a project, through the complete project lifecycle. This includes ensuring that the project is delivered on time and budget; achieves the target margin; and, meets client and technical requirements.
• Develop, maintain and manage the project plan, ensuring the right balance of scope, budget, timeline and risk is in place.
• Ensures project is on track, as well as focussing on quality of deliverables, project schedule, client satisfaction, financial performance, risks, issues and ensuring the Key Stakeholders are aware of any additional efforts and add-on work required.
• Produce regular project reports all stakeholders including the project team
• Organises and regular project team meetings e.g. Inception/scoping meetings, phase kick-off meetings, Steering Committee meetings, daily stand ups etc.
• Ensure that all disciplines within the project team (PM, BA, Architect, Lead Developer, Tester) are working together, understand their goals, have a voice on plans, quality, progress and resolving any cross functional issues.
The Rest of the qualities, you know them:
• Leading and organizing teams of various sizes
• Client Facing Skills
• Travel Availability (short/long term)
• Flexibility in using different technologies/ platforms
• Ability to shift gears quickly and cope with change
• Analytical & Detail Oriented
• Confident, proactive, and self-motivated
• Disciplined and “Team first approach” oriented
• Employee Assistance Program
• Career Counselling
• Ability for working from home for people on maternity/paternity leave
• Additional paid time off
• 40% home office per month
• Options to buy shares
• Relocation Bonus
• Luxury health & dental insurance
• Bonuses for special occasions
• Food vouchers
• Multisport cards
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.