- Java & J2EE/Jakarta foundation
- Experience with Spring or Hibernate;
- Web services & related technology: REST;
- Popular RDBMS (MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL) or NoSQL, ORM frameworks and SQL.
- Build tools like Maven, Gradle, etc.
- Using source control systems (i.e. GIT) and team collaboration tools;
- Unit testing frameworks like JUnit, Mockito, PowerMockito;
- UNIX/Linux experience;
- Following technologies are beneficial and are used in some of our projects:
o eCommerce platforms like SAP Commerce (Hybris), Intershop
o CI/CD tools, i.e. Maven, Gradle, Ant, Jenkins, SonarQube, Nexus, JFrog
o Virtualization and containerization
- Fluent in English – verbally & written
- Flexibility in using different technologies/platforms
- Communication Skills
- Motivated and enthusiastic to discover and learn new technologies
- Travel ability (short/long term)
- Disciplined and “Team first approach” oriented
- Ability to shift gears quickly and cope with change
Additional paid time off
Flexible home office policy
Options to buy shares
Luxury health & dental insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Bonuses for special occasions
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.