The Client Service Delivery Manager is responsible for the business results within his her organization, including the development of business plans and budgets, articulation and oversight of strategy, adherence to budget, so as to enable effective service delivery. Measures include meeting and exceeding quality and productivity commitments, improving productivity year over year, development and training of all levels of staff, review and design of leading indicators and SLAs, managing performance metrics of the team and preparing regular management reports on performance. The ability to form and lead cross functional teams as well as multi task in balancing simultaneous new partnerships is essential in this role. The Manager serves as a member of the senior leadership team. As such, he she will contribute or be responsible for development and implementation of organizational strategies, policies and procedures relating to all aspects of customer service and operations delivery.
- Development of business plans and budgets, articulation and oversight of strategy, and adherence to budget, so as to enable effective service delivery of all processes within the group.
- Meeting and exceeding quality and productivity commitments, improving productivity year over year. Development and training of all levels of staff, review and design of leading indicators and SLAs, managing the performance metrics of the team, building and executing ad hoc plans and strategies to address challenges and issues.
- Ensures overall quality and efficiency of operations through analysis of performance results continuously develops and implements action plans to improve performance.
- Develops, coordinates, prepares and helps implement project plans to support large scale initiatives designed to improve operations and customer service.
- Drives initiatives in the management team and organization that contribute to long term operational excellence.
- Drives a positive culture that motivates performance
- A minimum of 7 years of management service delivery experience in a multinational organization
- Experience in a leadership role in the insurance business is a must
- Experience in managing multiple teams with 50 FTEs will be considered as a strong advantage.
- Prior experience in leading cross functional operations improvement programs to achieve efficiency improvements
- Project management execution experience preferable
- Process and workflow improvement experience preferable
- Proven senior management skills, leadership, relationship management, influencing and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Business Process Outsourcing Shared Services learning techniques including best practice with documentation, tools, and delivery methods.
- Knowledge of Six Sigma, ISO, Quality Management tools, and other relevant industry standards is preferred but not required
- Fluency in English
- University degree
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Posted 5 days ago
Technical Support L2
Information Technology Operations
Posted 7 days ago
Operations process administrator with Italian and English language
Business Process Delivery
Posted 14 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.