Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge. Operations is one of four services that make up Accenture – the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology. Within Operations, we are growing our Digital Inside Sales (DIS) team. Our transformational approach to sales brings clients the right combination of expert technical sellers and innovative technology, powered by data and insights.
A DPAM for the Microsoft OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) campaign will be responsible for managing a set number of local device partners (LDPs) located in their respective territory to establish and target projects surrounding Windows devices. The DPAM will be working remotely however, in regular contact with Microsoft field teams to help build the partner’s pipeline, help lift any blockers & resolve challenges. The candidate will be actively pursuing revenue objectives generated from initiating, helping and finalizing sales and marketing initiatives. Working with regional sales team and global pipeline team to make accurate forecasts, develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly and yearly revenue goals. The candidate will also be required to attend & take an active part in the community calls & trainings arranged by the local & global Microsoft teams.
Required Experience and Knowledge:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Experience in the IT industry
• 1-3 years’ experience in tele-marketing and/ or account management
• Commanding desire to learn and succeed in sales
• Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity goals
• A proven track record of strong client relationship
• Excellent client service skills
• Experience, background and confidence to initiate and drive business strategy discussions with C-level executives and business decision makers
• Ability to identify key aspects of a potential opportunity to grow revenue
• Help to guide and lead project with accounts to be executed successfully
• Identify internal teams to be able to utilize and assist accounts with set projects
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German & English
• Microsoft Office product range
• Basic knowledge of devices preferred
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft's operating system & licenses preferred
• Experience with Dynamics CRM Software preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Digital Partner Account Manager with Italian and English
Digital Inside Sales
Posted 15 days ago
Sales Manager with English
Digital Inside Sales
Posted 21 days ago
Customer Success Manager with English and Hebrew
Digital Inside Sales
Posted 23 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.