The Claims Expert is responsible for managing the whole lifecycle of a claim – from the moment an accident happens until final resolution. The role incorporates investigating the circumstances around an accident, making decisions about coverage, while simultaneously liaising with different stakeholder. The position provides opportunities for applying your analytical thinking, problem solving, and communication skills. Previous insurance experience is not required. Extensive internal trainings ensure we internally build and develop a next generation of insurance experts.
- Serving as first point of contact for claims registration.
- Handling and settling insurance claims as per internal company procedures.
- Investigating the details around the claim by identifying and requesting relevant information from various parties.
- Making final decisions about coverage and indemnity.
- Communicating with customers and other parties (i.e. brokers, claimants, third parties), ensuring timely information is provided to all of them.
- Gathering and storing claims data according to internal compliance regulations.
- Taking pro-active steps to effectively meet customer expectations by demonstrating high quality, professionalism, and accuracy.
- Fostering a culture of cooperation between team members to ensure high professional standards and positive atmosphere.
- Excellent knowledge of Danish/Swedish/Finnish or Norwegian language – C1-C2.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work independently, organize and prioritize own tasks effectively.
- Team-work capabilities – knowledge sharing, providing/seeking guidance and advice when needed.
- General computer literacy – MS Office.
- Work experience in customer service is preferred but not essential.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Career Counselling
- Additional paid time off
- 40% home office per month
- Options to buy shares
- Luxury health & dental insurance
- Food vouchers
- Multisport cards
- Office massages
- Daily fruits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Bonuses for special occasions
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.