- Achieve Profitable Growth and Deliver Your Part of Accenture's Growth Strategy
- Contribute to knowledge capital, new solutions or services
- Establish or expand relationships with key individuals
- Make/propose improvements to work products, services or processes
- Coordinate/implement a key initiative, process or change
- Manage Budget, Resources and Complex Planning Requirements
- Manage potential impact of program or contract changes
- Reduce/Manage risks to tasks, activities or projects
- Build skills (self or others) needed to execute responsibilities
- Effectively coach/counsel others and provide feedback to improve performance
- Improve team morale/engagement
- Lead/participate in people initiatives
- Lean Six Sigma certification preferably to Black Belt level
- Experience of managing, delivering process improvement and business transformation for clients and identifying opportunities to automate processes using automation & robotic tools such as Blue Prism, Jacada, Open Span, UI Path, Nice, Automation or Automation Anywhere
- Leading and organizing teams of various sizes
- Client Facing Skills
- Travel Availability (short/long term)
- Flexibility in using different technologies/ platforms
- Ability to shift gears quickly and cope with change
- Analytical & Detail Oriented
- Confident, proactive and self-motivated
- Disciplined and “Team first approach” oriented
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career Counselling
- Ability for working from home for people on maternity/paternity leave
- Additional paid time off
- 40% home office per month
- Options to buy shares
- Relocation Bonus
- Luxury health & dental insurance
- Bonuses for special occasions
- Food vouchers
- Multisport cards
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.