WE ARE HIRING
WHAT YOUR ROLE WILL BE
During the internship you will be trained in Salesforce.com tools and technologies
Your daily responsibilities after the training will include
- Development of solutions on the Salesforce.com platform through configuration and customization
- Implementation of back-end logic and front-end components
- Use of Apex, Lightning and Visual Force
- Configuration of objects, fields, relationships and hierarchies
- Configuration of workflows and triggers in Process Builder
- Integrations with 3rd party services
- Work with the Force.com IDE and Development Console
WHAT IS REQUIRED
- Completed higher education in Informatic, Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Physic, Statistic or any other related subject.
- Basic knowledge of object-oriented programming
Skills & Attributers we look for
- Ability to analyze and understand requirements
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Be confident, proactive and self-motivated.
- Have very good analytical thinking.
- Be a team player
- Have strong communications skills and good English.
WHERE YOU WILL BE LOCATED
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly competitive salary and discretionary annual bonus
- Opportunities for career progression
- Open communication with the management team
- Comprehensive and flexible benefits package. You choose your own social benefits
- Additional paid annual holiday
- Option to join the company share scheme
- Ongoing training in new/existing technologies
- A brand new and modern office
- Regular team socials
ACCENTURE @ A GLANCE
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.