WHAT IS REQUIRED
- Completed higher education in Informatic, Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Physic, Statistic or any other related subject.
- Basic knowledge of object-oriented programming
Feel free to share with us your GitHub profile or any projects you have worked on.
Skills & Attributers we look for
- Ability to analyze and understand requirements
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Be confident, proactive and self-motivated.
- Have very good analytical thinking.
- Be a team player
- Have strong communications skills and good English.
WHERE YOU WILL BE LOCATED
Our Plovdiv office is located on bul. Svoboda 65A
WHAT WE OFFER
We really value our employees and therefore we offer a substantial remuneration package for all roles, which includes:
- Highly competitive salary and discretionary annual bonus
- Opportunities for career progression
- Open communication with the management team
- Comprehensive and flexible benefits package. You choose your own social benefits
- Additional paid annual holiday
- Option to join the company share scheme
- Ongoing training in new/existing technologies
- A brand new and modern office
- Regular team socials
ACCENTURE @ A GLANCE
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.