WE ARE HIRING:
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE BE:
Your Daily responsibilities will include:
- Demonstrate ownership of tasks and assignments;
- Actively propose improvement in process and flows;
- Participate in daily standups and team meetings;
- Collaborate with international team members;
- Comply with the development methodologies and processes established within the team (using the approved and agreed toolset);
WHAT IS REQUIRED:
- Minimum 2.5 years proven web development experience;
- Minimum 1 year Angular proven experience - needs to demonstrate his contribution to the project;
- NodeJS, Webpack;
- Excellent in HTML, CSS (LESS/SASS), responsive design, semantic markup;
- Very good in GIT, SVN;
Nice to have:
- ReactJS, Backbone, Vue; full-stack profile is highly beneficial;
- Performance-optimized apps;
- Experience with unit testing under Angular;
- Capable to build the needed infrastructure for serving the FE app;
- Architecting and automating the build process using task runner tools;
- Process awareness - Agile development, TDD.
Skills & Attributers we look for:
- Execution of the full lifecycle of development;
- Excellent analytical skills needed to understand requirements and resolve issues;
- Fluent spoken English;
- Reasonable written English such that the meaning is clear although some word smoothing may be required on review;
- Creative problem solving
WHERE WILL YOU BE LOCATED:
Our Sofia office is located on 63 Kazbek str.
WHAT WE OFFER:
We really value our employees and therefore we offer a substantial remuneration package for all roles, which includes:
- Highly competitive salary and discretionary annual bonus
- Opportunities for career progression
- Open communication with the management team
- Comprehensive and flexible benefits package. You choose your own social benefits
- Additional paid annual holiday
- Option to join the company share scheme
- Ongoing training in new/existing technologies
- A brand new and modern office
- Regular team socials
ACCENTURE @ A GLANCE
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.