WE ARE HIRING:
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE BE:
- Analyze, design, implement and optimize DevOps solutions to support and manage cloud architecture and infrastructure
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
- Improve the existing architecture utilizing various automation tool and strategies.
- Deliver fast reliable cloud services, analytics to improve performance, optimizing resource usage, and reducing the company’s cloud costs
- Collaborate with team members to improve the company’s engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security.
- Optimize the company’s computing architecture both on premise and in the cloud
- Deliver infrastructure services to clients and/or internal stakeholders, to improve quality, service, lower costs and prevent unforeseen operational issues
- Ensure infrastructure architectures represent current and future business requirements
- Articulate key aspects of infrastructure architecture and design through models, documentation, and code
- Ensure development teams have a solid understanding of infrastructure designs and execute accordingly
WHAT IS REQUIRED:
Extended experience in:
- Linux/MS OS system administration
- Cloud infrastructure administration
- Continuous integration, Deployment Automation & Orchestration
- Networking knowledge
- Infrastructure automation
- Source Control
- Security administration
- High availability solutions
- Monitoring tools
Skills & Attributers we look for:
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Proactive and self-starter
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Self-motivated, disciplined, able to work on own initiative and take responsibility for own work
- Constantly strive to discover and learn new technologies
- Ability to balance client business priorities with technical requirements
- Ability to work on multiple projects in parallel
- Team player
- Good written and spoken English
WHERE WILL YOU BE LOCATED:
Our Sofia office is located on 63 Kazbek str.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Highly competitive salary and discretionary annual bonus
- Opportunities for career progression
- Open communication with the management team
- Comprehensive and flexible benefits package. You choose your own social benefits
- Additional paid annual holiday
- Option to join the company share scheme
- Ongoing training in new/existing technologies
- A brand new and modern office
- Regular team socials
ACCENTURE @ A GLANCE
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.