WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE BE:
- Conduct test activities (scripting, execution, raising bug reports)
- Actively participate in project team activities
- Analyze functional and technical requirements to derive test scenarios (low – medium complexity)
- Create test scripts, execute tests, manage defects and estimate effort of test activities
- Ensure risk is identified and managed and quality is added to software development
- Capture and communicate test results and status in an effective and timely manner
- Champion quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Share knowledge of project requirements and/or application with peers
- Experience and familiarity in working with web-based applications for end consumers
- Software development lifecycle fundamentals
- Understanding of software development methodology is a plus
- Experience creating test scripts from functional and technical design documents is an advantage
- Competent written, oral and understanding English
- Confident and proactive
- Will be outgoing, articulate and literate, presenting him/herself as a professional at all times
- Ability to analyze and interpret solutions whilst using a range of logical approaches
- Experience of working in a team environment delivering to tight timelines
- Must be self-motivated and disciplined and able to work on own initiative
Our Sofia office /63 Kazbek str./
WE ARE OFFERING YOU…
Everything you ever wanted from a job and even more! We value our people and therefore we offer them a substantial remuneration package for all roles, which includes:
Highly competitive salary and discretionary annual bonus.
- Opportunities for career progression.
- Open communication with the management team.
- Comprehensive and flexible benefits package. You choose your own social benefits.
- Additional paid annual holiday. Get some more rest!
- Option to join the company share scheme. For the entrepreneurs out there.
- Ongoing training in new/existing technologies.
- A brand new and modern office. We’re excellent interior designers at heart.
- Regular team socials
JOIN ACCENTURE BECAUSE…
…we will never ask you how you picture yourself in the next five years. Our team is looking for outstanding individuals that know how fast paced today’s working environment is. Who knows what’ll happen in the next few years? Maybe you will already be a project manager or maybe you will be a full time parent.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA PA - Pittsburgh
360 Value Chain SRM Specialist
Accenture Consulting-HR Transformation Manager-West Region
Accenture Consulting-HR Tranformation Consultant-West Region
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.