WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE BE:
We are currently recruiting for Junior DevOps Engineers to join our exceptional team of Technology professionals. The Junior DevOps Engineers will:
- Oversee systems release activities on key projects in the company
- Establish and manages a set of best practices regarding systems release approach
- Coach and support project team members during systems release preparation and execution
- Own hand-over activities related to the systems release process to the Support team
WHAT IS REQUIRED:
- Unix shell
- Scripting (python, groovy)
- Jenkins, Maven, Terraform/Cloudformation
- Logical problem-solving skills
- Will be confident, proactive and self-motivated
- Be a team player
- Good written and spoken English
- Highly competitive salary and discretionary annual bonus
- Opportunities for career progression
- Open communication with the management team
- Comprehensive and flexible benefits package. You choose your own social benefits
- Additional paid annual holiday
- Option to join the company share scheme
- Ongoing training in new/existing technologies
- A brand new and modern office
- Regular team socials
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Finance & Risk-Operational Risk Consultant
Agile Technical Coach Consultant
USA TX - Dallas
Accenture Entry Level Technology Associate - Dallas
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.