WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE BE:
We are currently recruiting for a Senior/Lead DevOps Engineer to join our exceptional team of Technology professionals. This role will:
- Be responsible for new and ongoing projects, and make sure solutions are delivered on time and within budget
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
- Coach and support project team members during systems release preparation and execution
- Improve the existing architecture utilizing various automation tool and strategies.
- Collaborate with team members to improve the company’s engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security.
- Optimize the company’s computing architecture both on premise and in the cloud
- Deliver infrastructure services to clients and/or internal stakeholders, to improve quality, service, lower costs and prevent unforeseen operational issues
- Ensure development teams have a solid understanding of infrastructure designs and execute accordingly
WHAT IS REQUIRED:
- Leading DevOps projects and teams
- 5+ years of DevOps/Infrastructure architecture experience
- Linux/MS OS system administration
- CI/CD, CM, automation, maven, Terraform/Cloudformation
- Scripting languages (Python; Groovy)
- DBA Services
- Strong Networking knowledge
- Source Control
- Virtualization experience
- Experience in Security administration
- Monitoring tools
- Logical problem-solving skills
- Will be confident, proactive and self-motivated
- Be a team player
- Good written and spoken English
- Highly competitive salary and discretionary annual bonus
- Opportunities for career progression
- Open communication with the management team
- Comprehensive and flexible benefits package. You choose your own social benefits
- Additional paid annual holiday
- Option to join the company share scheme
- Ongoing training in new/existing technologies
- A brand new and modern office
- Regular team socials
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Engineering Team Consultant
USA GA - Atlanta
AD9 Workday Data Certified Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.