Job Location: Sofia
Regional Description: Bulgaria
Job Number: 00694889 00694889_en
WE ARE HIRING:
Junior Web Developer Trainee for our SFCC / Demandware Academy.
In May 2019, we are launching our new Junior Web Training Program. With this program, we would like to attract talented people who we can develop within the company and help become better professionals.
The Training Program Includes:
• Focus on gaining practical knowledge with a little bit of theory.
• Certificate for successful completion of the training
• Standard labor contract and all social packages and benefits of the company
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE BE:
• During the first 3 weeks you will participate in an intensive training with various tasks and work closely with motivated people
• Then you will develop solutions for Accenture clients with the SFCC/Demandware platform;
• Produce complete, correct, reliable, readable and scalable code;
• Work closely w/ Technical Architect, Front-end developers, QAs, Business Analyst, Release engineers, and Support analysts.
WHAT IS REQUIRED:
• 3+ months Web Development: HTTP, HTML, Java Script.
• Basic understanding of CSS, AJAX.
• Experience with version control systems
• Team player
• IT Academy/Technical degree is a BIG advantage
Skills & Attributes we look for:
• Good Communication skills
• Fluent in spoken & written English
• Independent thinker
WHERE WILL YOU BE LOCATED:
Our Sofia office is located on 63 Kazbek str.
WHAT WE OFFER:
We really value our employees and therefore we offer a substantial remuneration package for all roles, which includes:
• Highly competitive salary and discretionary annual bonus
• Opportunities for career progression
• Open communication with the management team
• Comprehensive and flexible benefits package. You choose your own social benefits
• Additional paid annual holiday
• Option to join the company share scheme
• Ongoing training in new/existing technologies
• A brand new and modern office
• Regular team socials
ACCENTURE @ A GLANCE
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.