WE ARE HIRING:
JUNIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER FOR THE ADOBRE EXPERIENCE MANAGER PLATFORM
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE BE:
The Junior Software Developer will be working on innovative technology – Adobe Experience Manager (AEM). It is a comprehensive content management solution for building websites and all of their complementary applications, including mobile apps, paperless forms and online communities.
The ideal candidate for this role is aware of all stages of web development, from conception to deployment with specialized knowledge in all stages of software development. Possesses strong interest in gaining cutting-edge technologies expertise and demonstrates self-motivation and awareness to effectively learn and implement new stuff. The successful candidate will be able to write code to build the application logic and integrate with the functional user interfaces.
The AEM Junior Developer will be part of a larger team building and further customizing client enterprise applications and will also support other content management system development efforts. This includes the design, development, test, and implementation of new functionalities including migration of data from the legacy system.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Be involved in the design and development of the solution;
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of parts of the solution;
- Interact with the team leads and senior members to ensure optimal implementation;
- Solve problems by demonstrating analytical approach;
- Deliver code on time and complying with requirements;
- Fully unit test developed solutions;
- Setup and maintain source control environments ensuring code integrity for all project developers;
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Hands on experience with Java software development;
- Good understanding of web programming concepts;
- Understanding and experience with web services (SOAP and/or REST);
- Understanding and usage of data formats (XML and JSON);
- Build tools - Gradle, Maven, etc.;
- Agile methodology;
- Git, SVN;
- Previous Web Content Management Systems experience is a huge benefit Knowledge of Spring, Hibernate and Struts Framework, or other MVC frameworks;
- Developing UIs with FE frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation, etc.);
- Angular and/or ReactJS;
- Strong desire to learn, further develop a professional profile, and not afraid of changes
- Deployment of applications to various environment
- Strong active listening, multitasking, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Positive, professional, empathetic person
- Logical problem-solving skills and identify solutions based on common standards
- Needs to be self-motivated, disciplined, and reliable, detail-oriented, results-oriented, service-focused, and an excellent ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Fluent spoken English with the ability to interact with the client as if they were a native English speaker;
- Highly competitive salary and discretionary annual bonus
- Opportunities for career progression
- Open communication with the management team
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Microsoft - Technology Consulting - Senior Manager - Southwest
USA MD - Greenbelt
Federal - SOC / Security Engineering Deputy Lead
Property & Casualty Insurance Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.