WE ARE HIRING:
JUNIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER FOR THE ADOBE EXPERIENCE MANAGER PLATFORM
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE BE:
The Junior Software Developer will be working on innovative technology – Adobe Experience Manager (AEM). It is a comprehensive content management solution for building websites and all of their complementary applications, including mobile apps, paperless forms and online communities.
The ideal candidate for this role is aware of all stages of web development, from conception to deployment with specialized knowledge in all stages of software development. Possesses strong interest in gaining cutting-edge technologies expertise and demonstrates self-motivation and awareness to effectively learn and implement new stuff. The successful candidate will be able to write code to build the application logic and integrate with the functional user interfaces.
The AEM Junior Developer will be part of a larger team building and further customizing client enterprise applications and will also support other content management system development efforts. This includes the design, development, test, and implementation of new functionalities including migration of data from the legacy system.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Be involved in the design and development of the solution;
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of parts of the solution;
- Interact with the team leads and senior members to ensure optimal implementation;
- Solve problems by demonstrating analytical approach;
- Deliver code on time and complying with requirements;
- Fully unit test developed solutions;
- Setup and maintain source control environments ensuring code integrity for all project developers;
- Create quality mockups and prototypes