WHAT IS REQUIRED:
Experience we look for:
- Experience of creating hand crafted, semantic pages using (X)HTML/5, CSS(2/3).
- Experience in usability, accessibility (W3C WAI) and information architecture.
- Full life cycle in a java based environment or in a Microsoft environment.
- At least one version control system.
- Demonstrable usage of development methodologies.
- If you have retail or ecommerce platform development experience we want to hear from you
- Experience in designing high volume, transactional e-commerce sites.
- Experience with JSF/JSP/Java/JSTL.
- Experience of using third party CMS solutions.
Skills & Attributers we look for:
- Will care about the success of our Clients, Colleagues and Company.
- Will strive for excellence and feel accountable for the work you do.
- Will be confident, proactive and self-motivated.
- Proven experience of creative and usability work in a client-facing environment.
- Knowledgeable in standard tools used in software development – e.g. Eclipse IDE, source control (CVS), Task automation, etc.
WHERE WILL YOU BE LOCATED:
Our Plovdiv office is located on bul. Svoboda 65A
WHAT WE OFFER:
We really value our employees and therefore we offer a substantial remuneration package for all roles, which includes:
- Highly competitive salary and discretionary annual bonus
- Opportunities for career progression
- Open communication with the management team
- Comprehensive and flexible benefits package. You choose your own social benefits
- Additional paid annual holiday
- Option to join the company share scheme
- Ongoing training in new/existing technologies
- A brand new and modern office
- Regular team socials
ACCENTURE @ A GLANCE
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.