WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE BE:
- Assist with the ongoing refinement of development and front-end methodology.
- Work with the latest tools and continually learn and develop your skillset.
- Develop client-facing skills working closely with our client business and technical teams
WHAT IS REQUIRED:
- Experience of creating hand-crafted, semantic pages using (X)HTML/5, CSS(2/3).
- Experience in usability, accessibility (W3C WAI) and information architecture
- Experience in developing responsive solutions.
- Full lifecycle in a java-based environment or in a Microsoft environment.
- At least one version control system.
- Demonstrable usage of development methodologies
- Knowledgeable in standard tools used in graphic editing and front end development – e.g. the Adobe Creative Suite
- If you have retail or ecommerce platform development experience, we want to hear from you
- Experience in designing high volume, transactional e-commerce sites.
- Experience with JSF/JSP/Java/JSTL.
- Experience of using third party CMS solutions
- Node JS experience – not mandatory but highly beneficial
- Object Oriented Principles
- Performance of Web Applications – know the fundamentals of creating and maintaining well performing solutions
- Will care about the success of our Clients, Colleagues and Company.
- Will strive for excellence and feel accountable for the work you do.
- Will be confident, proactive and self-motivated.
- Proven experience of creative and usability work in a client-facing environment.
- Knowledgeable in standard tools used in software development – e.g. Eclipse IDE, source control (CVS), Task automation, etc.
- Highly competitive salary and discretionary annual bonus
- Opportunities for career progression
- Open communication with the management team
- Comprehensive and flexible benefits package. You choose your own social benefits
- Additional paid annual holiday
- Option to join the company share scheme
- Ongoing training in new/existing technologies
- A brand new and modern office
- Regular team socials
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
Posted 1 day ago
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.