WE ARE HIRING:
SFCC (Demandware) Developer
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE BE:
Develop solutions for Accenture clients, typically based on the extension of the SFCC leading platform.
Your Daily responsibilities will include:
- Produce complete, correct, reliable, readable and scalable code as per requirements
- Debug and fix problems in the existing code
- Document performed tasks per the required standard
- Work closely w/ front-end developers, QAs, Business Analyst, release engineers, and support analysts.
WHAT IS REQUIRED:
- 1.5 or more years of experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware)
Skills & Attributers we look for:
- Execution of the full lifecycle of development: conception, implementation, deployment
- Fluent spoken & written English
WHERE WILL YOU BE LOCATED LOCATION:
Our Sofia office is located on 63 Kazbek str,
WHAT WE OFFER:
We really value our employees and therefore we offer a substantial remuneration package for all roles, which includes:
- Highly competitive salary and discretionary annual bonus
- Opportunities for career progression
- Open communication with the management team
- Exceptional company culture
- Comprehensive and flexible benefits package. You choose your own social benefits
- Additional paid annual holiday
- Option to join the company share scheme
- Ongoing training in new/existing technologies
- A brand new and modern office
- Regular team socials
WHY JOIN ACCENTURE
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Financial Services Social Lead
Corporate Hospitality and Administrative Specialist: Cambridge, MA
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - .Net Development Team Lead
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.