WHAT IS REQUIRED:
Experience we look for:
- 1.5 or more years of experience developing Web applications.
- Experience working with SQL databases. Knowledge in Hibernate or other ORM tool is an advantage.
- Excellent web skills including HTTP, HTML, Java Script. Good understanding of CSS, AJAX.
- Experience working with code versioning and control systems (like GIT and SVN).
- Big advantage is the knowledge and experience with any of the popular and advanced Web-related technologies and frameworks, WebServices (SOAP, REST), XML.
- A valuable advantage is the knowledge of software patterns and UML, software design and development methodologies.
- Team focused nature with ability to work autonomously.
- Excellent Windows skills, UNIX/Linux skills is an advantage.
Skills & Attributes we look for:
- Execution of the full lifecycle of development
- Interaction with clients to understand requirements and resolve issues
- Fluent spoken English with the ability to interact with the UK team or a client as if they were a native English speaker
- Reasonable written English such that the meaning is clear although some word smoothing may be required on review
- Creative problem solving
WHERE WILL YOU BE LOCATED:
Our Sofia office is located on 63 Kazbek str.
WHAT WE OFFER:
We really value our employees and therefore we offer a substantial remuneration package for all roles, which includes:
- Highly competitive salary and discretionary annual bonus
- Opportunities for career progression
- Open communication with the management team
- Comprehensive and flexible benefits package. You choose your own social benefits
- Additional paid annual holiday
- Option to join the company share scheme
- Ongoing training in new/existing technologies
- A brand new and modern office
- Regular team socials
WHY JOIN ACCENTURE
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.