As a Manager at Accenture, you will be managing client engagements within your Industry area of expertise. Directly interacting with the managers at our clients, you will be responsible for the timely delivery of actionable, value creating solutions and strategies, helping our customers become high performing businesses.
As such, we are looking for outstanding individuals with deep industry expertise and a strong analytical and conceptual mind with demonstrated leadership qualities.
Usually leading small teams, we expect our managers to be role models for the other team members in terms of mastery of Industry and/or functional skills, client relationship building and business acumen
You will be mainly Brussels or Luxembourg based, but need to collaborate cross-border with other strategy/business experts on a regular basis.
- Supporting our clients to successfully navigate the ongoing Sustainability and Digital transformations and reinvent themselves to be relevant in tomorrow’s markets
- Supporting to identify opportunities to grow Accenture's Chemicals, Metals and Natural Resources market share with focus on Belgium & Luxembourg, but also potentially for the Netherlands and France
- Managing project deliveries on client engagements.
- Managing teams of Analysts and Consultants
- Bringing deep subject matter expertise across several of Accenture's Services' offerings
- Coordinating responses to proposals
- Supporting the growth and development of the BeLux Chemicals, Metals and Natural Resources team within Accenture. Nurturing the knowledge, engagement, impact and growth of this community.
- Representing Accenture at industry events.
- Creating networks of customers across existing and potential clients, as well as internal Accenture stakeholders.
- Goal and result oriented;
Within our Resources Industry Strategy & Consulting we are focused on serving clients in Chemicals, Energy, Natural resources, Metals and Mining, Utilities and other related industries.
- A master degree: Commercial Engineering, Engineering or equivalent;
- Prior consulting experience with external clients, preferably with exposure to senior management;
- Solid understanding of the commercial drivers for a successful consulting practice;
- Industry expertise and broad knowledge of the issues and opportunities surrounding the Chemicals, Metals and/or Natural Resources industries,
- A broad functional expertise, allowing you to work fluently with our experts
- Strong problem-solving, statistical and analytical skills;
- Excellent knowledge of both written and spoken English is mandatory. Knowledge of Dutch and/or French would be preferred but not mandatory;
- Willing to travel and work in different European countries;
- Goal and result oriented.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture. We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
• 13th month + holiday allowance
• 20 + 12 holidays
• Laptop and smartphone
• Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
• Bonus program
• Unique training & learning opportunities beyond your role specifics
• Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
• Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
• Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
• Employee shares purchase plan
• And many more!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.