Are you interested in becoming a trusted advisor in THE world’s leading organization? Would you like to bring your vision to life and help our Fortune 500 clients adapt to the changing world where digitalization, robotics and artificial intelligence are becoming the norm?
Then Accenture is the right place to be!
Accenture’s Strategy & Consulting team is looking for a highly motivated manager. You would become part of the Talent & Organization / Human Performance team who is helping our clients create clear talent management strategies and positive business results through creative approaches and the use of cutting-edge technology.
Within our Business Transformation / Talent & Organization team, we focus on the following areas cross-industry:
• Modern change management
Driving transformation change management outcomes for the C-Suite through leadership, people, cloud, technology, and behavior change.
• HR transformation
Equipping HR to provide the workforce with experiences that enable companies to meet business objectives and optimize the full talent ecosystem.
• Future organization
Leveraging technology and analytics to drive growth and agility through organizational and operating models, and inclusive + diverse cultures.
• Talent & new skilling
Leveraging AI and analytics to shape a skilled, digitally fluent workforce that is prepared to unlock new opportunities and drive growth.
In this role you are part of the management team where you are responsible of bringing meaningful insights to our clients and develop our approach and our people’s growth.
• Originate, shape, sell and deliver transformation deals for the clients you will be working with
• Identify opportunities to grow the Talent & Organization / Human Performance market share with a focus on Belgium & Luxembourg
• Work with your client counterparts and support shaping the CHRO agenda
• Manage key client stakeholder relationships and communications at all stages of your project engagement
• Take delivery and financial responsibility for the engagements you drive
• Manage teams of analysts and consultants and support their growth and development
• Participate in practice building activities (e.g. conference participation, thought leadership development, recruiting);
• Continuously develop own expertise in specific practice specialty areas.
Our consultants in Strategy & Consulting are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
The Talent & Organization / Human Performance service line offers an integrated suite of proven strategies, methods, tools and deeply skilled resources that help businesses and governments achieve high performance by transforming the performance of their people.
Desired profile includes experience working in and leading consulting in at least 2 of the 4 following areas:
• Change Management execution for complex multi organization/ geography programs typically enabled by SAP or Oracle ERP solutions.
• HR processes, and an understanding of HR software applications for managing talent, improving workforce performance, and developing employees.
• People analytics, understanding of how advanced people analytics can positively impact the talent function and overall organizational performance.
• Talent Management, including organization design, competency modelling, learning & collaboration, leadership development and succession management.
Professional Skill Requirements:
• Minimum 5 years of prior consulting and/or professional services experience is expected
• Effective leadership and management skills with a proven ability to mobilize and energize project teams to deliver results
• Ability to have a confident conversation with CHRO’s of large companies
• Ability to effectively and efficiently manage small to large teams
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills
• You are fluent in French/Dutch and English.
• You have a willingness to travel internationally to meet client needs if required.
Within the Strategy & Consulting Practice of Accenture Belgium and Luxembourg, you will get the opportunity to work for leading customers on high-value projects. You will be able to build your skills and expertise by leveraging our state-of-the-art assets, methodologies, global network of experts and comprehensive training curriculum. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted in classrooms, online or in collaboration with external parties. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable steppingstone to build a career.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
• 13th month + holiday allowance
• 20 + 12 holidays
• Laptop and smartphone
• Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
• Bonus program
• Training & learning opportunities
• Green mobility program (in addition to company c: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance, …
• Flex rewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
• Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
• Employee shares purchase plan
• And many more!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.