Professional with a good understanding and experience of Exchanges, Central counterparty clearing houses (CCPs), Custodians or central banks. More specifically, you have:
• Experience of working in Capital Markets, Exchanges, Post Trade processing and related tools. This experience can have been acquired either within Financial Services or within a consulting firm with one or more focus areas, for example on:
Business strategy definition
Business and operating model assessment, design and implementation
Tools and operational processes design and implementation
• A good understanding of Capital Markets core functions from issuance, trading, settlement and custody. You have demonstrable knowledge in the core functions of these business/operations areas, their operating model, processes and key functionalities
• A good knowledge of financial instruments and digital assets
• Experience in implementing technology solutions potentially also in Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT)
• Experience in leading cross-country, cross-cultural teams achieving client outcomes within quality, budget and timeframe
• Preferably, a professional network in the above industry
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we are really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism.
We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month and holiday allowance
- 20+12 days of holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!