Our Oracle Practice, part of Accenture's Technology growth platform, helps organizations achieve high performance with Oracle Cloud solutions through a combination of industry and functional expertise and Oracle implementation know-how. With more than 52,000 skilled Oracle professionals around the globe, we are uniquely qualified to provide strategy, implementation, upgrade and application outsourcing solutions across the entire Oracle suite of products. Together with Oracle, we have launched the “Accenture and Oracle Business Group”: through this unique collaboration, Accenture and Oracle will deliver industry-specific solutions built on the Oracle Cloud to help clients realize the benefits of the cloud faster and with reduced risk. This group brings together the leading technology, skills and experience from each company to offer businesses the ability to implement cloud solutions quicker and easier than previously possible.
As an OTM lead you will manage team of functional consultants & Analyst responsible for bringing the Oracle Cloud solutions to our clients.
- Deliver pre-implementation support, implementation support & post-production support and solutions for Oracle Fusion - SCM - Oracle Transportation Management Cloud
- Resolve Technical and Functional Product issues(Techno-Functional Support)
- Collaborate with different technical teams like Cloud-Ops, Product Engineering, Product Management Etc. to resolve customer issues
- Take ownership for resolving customer issues and responsible for sharing the knowledge to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer issues/situation and escalated issues
- Look at possibilities of automating issue resolutions for frequently reported issues and seek ways to reduce overall time to resolve
- You will be responsible for gathering and clearly understanding the client requirements
- You will be responsible for turning requirements into concrete system configurations and solutions.
- You will conduct workshops with clients to discuss and finetune the proposed solution
- You will support clients during the testing phases
- The Oracle Cloud side of integrations will also be in your scope and here you will work more closely together with technical colleagues to explain them the correct requirements.
- You will stay on the project for the complete life cycle from requirements gathering till go live;