As a Cloud & Data Strategy Consultant, you will be at the heart of shaping & advising our clients to deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. As part of Accenture’s overall Cloud First ambition, you will define strategies and solutions enabling to unlock 360° value of cloud technologies through a strong industry and function narrative. This across the full spectrum of today’s growing demand from shaping the strategy and value case of a migration journey, over accelerating data-driven, intelligent and transformed operating models into driving growth, innovation & sustainability agenda.
Cloud & Data strategy professionals at Accenture shape the vision & strategy translated into optimized realization plans defining how cloud technology should be utilized to support an organization's overall business strategy and maximize value. They leverage their understanding of the client’s business strategy and industry acumen combined with cloud technology value drivers to shape transformation pathways leading to true business measurable value outcomes that transform applications, infrastructure, data, processes and people. They maintain knowledge of best practices, industry landscapes and emerging technologies, and apply these to develop innovative business solutions.
As a Cloud & Data Strategy Consultant you will have the following responsibilities:
- As a cloud-first industry or enterprise function consultant you understand the value that cloud can unlock in our client’s business transformation
- You help define cloud powered strategies and operating models and lead the next wave of enterprise-wide transformations
- You continuously contribute to refine the cloud narrative within your specialized industry / function and keep up to date with latest cloud ecosystem / technology/ MAG trends and how they impact our client’s business
- You work in a multi-services team and jointly with our client account teams you help developing new cloud related opportunities
- You participate in connecting with our cloud ecosystem partners (e.g., hyperscalers, platform providers) to shape joint go-to-market initiatives
You also have experience in:
- Articulate the incremental benefits in functional transformations (e.g., customer experience transformations) unlocked using Cloud
- Define all-round approaches & solutions for clients on complex problems in their journeys to cloud (technology, people, processes) while demonstrating a solid understanding of the best practices, out-of-the-box solutions along value cases from ecosystems / MAGs
- Develop and deliver strategies and solutions for cloud-based enterprise solutions supporting digital data-driven enterprise business & operations
- Demonstrate eagerness to work in multi-skilled teams participating to co-creation activities building cloud business cases, migration roadmaps, and building and/or testing cloud infrastructure focused solutions and thoroughly document all facets of the solution.
- Interact with peers and management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Stay updated on new and emerging markets and offerings that may be of interest to our clients.
Our architects in Strategy & Consulting are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data – using all this to shape a future-proof enterprise architecture for our clients.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.