The European Union Sales Team takes a lead role in the origination, pursuit and closure of opportunities that provide business value and answer the needs of our European Union clients.
In the Belux Health and Public Service and specifically the European Union Account Team, you will work as part of a team of Sales to capture our top opportunities with emphasis on opportunity origination, qualification and capture.
We will expect you to work on client specific value propositions, defining deal “win” strategies, develop proposals, capture deals. You will be responsible for a sales target and for:
- Building relationships with our clients, the EU market and within Accenture to be able to address our clients’ needs/challenges.
- Leading origination of new opportunities at our clients, actively working together with our Accenture account teams
- Driving and closing new business opportunities
- Managing sales opportunities and follow-up
- Defining the win strategy based on SWOT analysis and competitive insights
- Writing proposals / RFPs for our clients, especially for the ‘big deals’, and take a lead role in presenting them to our clients and internally to Accenture management
- Drives profitable growth, by shaping, negotiating & selling deals which are balanced between Client expectations, Team capabilities and Accenture ambitions
- Actively creating winning teams with other companies to enhance our offering to the client specific and building strong relationships with software vendors and cloud providers.
Accenture BeLux Health and Public Service (H&PS) practice helps public sector organisations such as EU and Belgian governmental institutions to embrace innovation and transform fast, enabling them to operate smarter, achieve more and deliver improved services for citizens. H&PS is a welcoming community which performs both sales and delivery-related tasks for our business and our clients.
As a Sales Executive, you will be working closely with your colleagues from the H&PS community including other sales executives, proposal writers, solution architects, and subject-matter experts from across Accenture.