We are currently looking for a Bid Manager!
You will support the Accenture H&PS Sales Enablement Team in coordinating and supporting the leadership team responsible for answering to National and EU tenders following a public procurement procedure.
You will be responsible for the administrative part of proposals as well as coordinating the different domains required per the tender specifications and applicable processes. The candidate will be responsible for assisting the different teams with the full tender process.
- Understand and apply public procurement requirements
- Populate and follow up on required legal and administrative documents (Belgium and other EU countries)
- Coordinate the public procurement procedures for EU and other public sector clients
- Identify and follow up on required public references and/or CV's
- Facilitate meetings with key stakeholders while monitoring specific public procurement requirements
- Q&A and final preparation of submission documents
- Provide support on ongoing demand management activities: reporting, candidate selection, ...
- Provide support on pre- and post-sales initiatives (opportunity spotting, win/loss reviews…)
Accenture BeLux’s Health and Public Service (H&PS) practice helps public sector organisations such as EU and Belgian governmental institutions to embrace innovation and transform fast, enabling them to operate smarter, achieve more and deliver improved services for citizens. H&PS is a welcoming community which performs both sales and delivery-related tasks for our business and our clients.
You will be working closely with your colleagues from the H&PS community as well as fellow proposal writers, solution architects, opportunity leads, senior management and subject-matter experts from across Accenture.