• You have a passion for the latest AI technologies such as Generative AI, Deep Reinforcement Learning,... and are keen to try and apply them to industry challenges
• You have skills in data science, AI, Operations Research,...
• You are keen to discover industries such as: financial services, or Public Services, or Utilities, Supply Chain & Energy
• You thrive in a diverse working environment comprising employees from all walks of life, cultures, and creeds
• You’re perfectly fluent in English with French and/or Dutch.
• You’re holding master’s degree in engineering, business with a connection to data & AI (AI engineering, Applied Mathematics, Data Science,...) and will graduate in 2024
• You are initiative driven and capable of working in (semi-) autonomy
• You’re available for minimum 12-15 weeks during the first or second semester
• You’re fluent in English with French and/or Dutch
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism.