Are you ready to take on a new challenge & join our Sales & Services team as a Consultant ?
We are currently looking for talented and motivated people who will:
• Support in shaping the agenda of multiple C-level positions on the customer agenda
• Operate with a client-first mindset and shape the path to deliver successful outcomes by communicating in a concise way with all clients
• Design customer experience to unlock growth and trapped value
• Conduct assessments to help to identify vulnerabilities, challenges, and opportunities in the current state of our clients
• Help our clients to gain deeper insights in the customer and their needs, behaviors, and frustrations, in order to define a customer strategy and differentiated value propositions.
• Demonstrate strong analytical skills by developing financial models and business cases, measuring the value generated from improved customer experience and/or reduced cost-to-serve.
• Quickly absorb information and are able to understand and structure complex problems Keep on reading to learn more about the job , your future colleagues & all that Accenture has to offer!
You will be involved in driving business development opportunities and will focus on delivering innovative and action-oriented business solutions and strategies for our leading clients. Within a broader project team, you will develop data-driven insights and formulate recommendations to solve complex challenges on the customer agenda. You will lead and deliver workstreams to drive the ambitioned outcomes, in continuous collaboration with the client. With a people-first mindset, you coach and mentor analysts and junior consultants to support them in further developing their strengths. Much of the work we do is at the cutting edge of innovation and thinking. We involve our people in the latest and newest innovative trends and they largely contribute in publishing and sharing this knowledge as thought leadership to benefit clients, industry, and fellow colleagues.
Accenture Song is an incredible place to work where you can keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.