Technical Cyber Security Analyst
Within the Accenture Security team, we’re seeking exceptional individuals to pioneer security solutions that blend risk strategy, digital identity, cyber defense, application security and managed services. Using the coolest next-gen tech, you’ll have every chance to stay one step ahead of cybercrime and out-smart hackers.
Are you the highly motivated and energetic person that we are looking for and do you want to gain additional experience to boost your career in a leading, global professional services company? Then this is your chance!
As a cyber security analyst, you’ll have to the opportunity to:
• Work with large organizations and the related complexity of their cyber security requirements
• Work in a multi-disciplined team of Strategy, Digital and Technology professionals to bring the best of Accenture to our clients
• Have access to our global knowledge network to execute your job
• Receive continuous training
• Work with cutting edge technology
• Deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
• Gain rapid career progression
With the support of our local and global security teams, you will:
• Assess our client’s security posture and work on projects to improve their security maturity
• Assist clients in developing strategies to help secure their most critical assets by providing high value consultancy work.
• Work with international teams of experts to bring the best value to our clients.
• Design, deploy and integrate cyber security platforms in our client’s environments to perform vulnerability management, identity & access management, penetration testing, network security, secure software development, data loss prevention and cloud security
• Further deepen your knowledge in one of these security capabilities to become a domain expert.
Our ideal candidate truly enjoys his or her work, is eager, flexible and has a “can do “attitude. Moreover:
• You have recently graduated as Bachelor in cyber security, Bachelor in computer science, Master in engineering, Master in computer science or a closely related field.
• Working knowledge of Dutch and English is required
• You have a broad interest in cyber security and would like to get a taste what it’s like to consult clients on different cyber security capabilities like vulnerability management, identity & access management, penetration testing, network security, secure software development, data loss prevention and cloud security.
• After experiencing what it’s like to advise clients in these different security capabilities, you aspire to deepen your knowledge in one of these fields to become a domain expert.
• You understand how an IT infrastructure or a network stack works and have basic coding skills.
• You are solution & detail oriented
• You are proactive and have an analytical mindset
• You have excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
• You have strong interpersonal skills: able to work in a team and work under pressure