Life Science Consultant / Manager
In Industry X we shape the future of making things, and the things we make
Industry X isn’t a phase or next stage, and it is not just about manufacturing. It is Accenture’s approach to helping companies with how they make things and the things they make. What we do is embed intelligence in how they run factories and plants, as well as design and engineer connected products and services.
Our Team drives innovation by delivering the best-in-class management consultancy based on industrial experience leveraged by the latest technologies. Evolution of industry practices have been witnessed with evolution of technology. We've been helping businesses adopt and implement the new for years to fuel their next level of growth.
As part of our focus on Life Sciences, we help clients replace existing manufacturing and supply chain methods with the ‘New’- digitally enabled multi-site plant optimization. From strategy, vision and ambition plans, to digitizing global plant networks and embedding cross factory operations at speed and at scale; our solutions help enable ever smaller lot size production, hyper personalization and lower total operating costs throughout the product life cycle. Our way of working is to collaborate across the industries and the services to reinvent clients’ products, services and platforms, to be smarter and more connected.
Join us as we reinvent Life Sciences, Pharmaceuticals, BioTech industries.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Industry X group in BeLux with focus on Life Sciences R&D, Manufacturing, Quality, Supply chain & operations. We partner with our clients to build platform-based business and operating models, helping to navigate the shift to experience-driven innovation and accelerate time to revenue. We architect, design, develop, and build solutions, hardware and scalable business in this space. We help our clients transform their organizations to innovate and digitize businesses to optimize the return on investment to ensure long-term sustainability.
What are your responsibilities?
- Provide high quality consulting and delivery services going from assessment and strategy definition to active role in large system implementations.
- As management consultant, drive client transformation on Life Sciences 4.0 for complex product development, clinical trials, smart manufacturing, quality assurance/quality control, supply chain serialization and optimization.
- As technology consultant, deploy start of the art solutions in one of the following solution types: CTMS, MES, LIMS, APS, QMS, Supply Chain planning.
- Collaborate with strategists, international SMEs, technical architects and business teams to determine the details and value of proposed solutions
- Collaborate with other key capabilities where relevant such as Industry Groups, Applied Intelligence and Supply Chain & Operations practices
- Help your team pinpoint the right Industry X strategic approaches & points of view, capabilities (where relevant such as Centers of excellence, Applied Intelligence and Supply Chain & Operations practices) and technologies to meet the needs of clients and help draw up practical transformation road maps that position clients for long-term success
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You’re as good with people as you are with business processes and technology, a true team player with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Our consultants in Industry X are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
- University degree with a strong affinity for engineering or technology
- Minimum 2 years of relevant industry experience and digital transformations
- Proven knowledge on latest industry trends for life sciences.
- Experienced working in Life Sciences environment.
- Familiar with system implementation methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall
- Fluent in English and French or Dutch.
- Willingness to travel to (international) client sites (in compliance with up-to-date travel policies)
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!