Your personality and individuality make the difference. In the Accenture team we are increasing the entrepreneurial productivity of our clients and guide them to the digital age. Also in the area of Data & Analytics. We analyze, design, and develop software and services in all major industries, which help our clients to transform their organization and establish new business areas.
This is what you are looking for? Then live your passion in a position, which promises you pure variation daily. The typical workday at Accenture Data & Analytics Solution Architecture does not exist. This is the reason, why people like to work with us. Show your potential by leaving your Data & Analytics footprint on demanding client projects.
- You develop and integrate market relevant solutions for our clients in area of Data & Analytics (e.g. Data Warehousing, Cloud Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, ML-Ops, Data Governance, Master Data Management and many more)
- For this you translate complex business, and technical requirements into application and technical architectures
- You develop an end-to-end solution concept including the organizational plan of the delivery project
- With engagement you support our sales team with your technical expertise
- In your role you will used state of the art methodologies for developing our solution concepts
- The work location for this role will include a mix of working remotely, onsite at a client or in an Accenture office or center.
With all our roles, there is some in-person time for collaboration, learning and building relationships with clients, peers, leaders and communities. As an employer, we will be as flexible as possible to support your specific work/life needs.
WHO WE ARE:
Through unmatched industry experience, leading technologies from our ecosystem partners and startups, and the largest delivery network in the world, we provide a powerful range of capabilities that can be tailored to our client’s most complex business needs. With over 100 innovation hubs deployed around the world, we help clients continuously innovate at speed and at scale so they can outplace their peers. You will bring innovation, intelligence and industry experience together with the newest technologies to help clients innovate at scale and transform their businesses.
Technology is one of five services that make up one Accenture – the others are Strategy and Consulting, Song, Industry X and Operations.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
Bachelor or Master Degree – this could be a beta study, a business process oriented study and/or a study with an IT or Sustainability component
Hands-on project delivery experience in the integration of Data & Analytics solutions;
Hands-on experiences in the role of a technical architect in areas like data integration, analysis and reporting, data science, machine learning, data management, system design;
Understanding of software development methodologies, e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.