… who is capable of building strong content strategies.
Although it's normally not done, we’re going to talk about ourselves first. This isn’t because we’re not interested in you, but because we’d first like to describe what sort of working environment we offer. Because if you feel at home here, we’ll all benefit.
- At Accenture Song we love original ideas. When we encounter complicated problems, we steer each other towards suitable answers. We love getting our hands dirty together and then refining the excellent solutions that we’ve come up with.
- Accenture Interactive is an agency with a strong digital footprint, all the more so since our takeover by big brother Accenture.
- We learn things from every possible perspective, so we can maintain a helicopter view of the powerful digital ecosystems which include strategy and media advice.
- Every day, our digital team works together with other in-house experts: accounts, creative teams, brand and communication strategists, service designers, developers ... and, of course, with external media agencies.
- We love bouncing ideas off each other. We meet daily, state our opinions clearly and make each other smarter. Knowledge sharing is second nature to us: both internally and with our customers.
- We are part of a strong global network.
We should also say that we’re an atypical agency in the traditional three-pronged world of advertiser, creative agency and media agency.
And we have an exceptionally diverse client portfolio, from Albert Heijn, KBC Bolero, De Lijn, and Corona Direct to large international companies.
Yes, as well as new colleagues, our big brother Accenture has opened many international doors for us.
We consider ourselves as the most effective 'experience innovators' around. By connecting deep human and business insights with the possibilities of technology, we design, build, communicate and run experiences that make lives better, more productive and more meaningful. Accenture Interactive is ranked the world’s largest digital agency by Ad Age and has been named a Most Innovative Company by Fast Company.
We collaborate closely with our clients (including some world-famous brand names) to figure out what the possibilities are for their business. Innovating through cloud, mobility, media or analytics, our end goal is to design and deliver custom digital solutions that really work in the field – whether that’s online or offline.
your skills as a
Senior Content strategist:
- You can build strong content strategies for clients for different sector. Not only on social media but for broader digital customer journey. From designing personas, segmentation, content calendar, targeting strategy, marketing automation flow to establishing the Kpi’s.
- You have hands-on experience planning and implementing social media campaigns ( both organic and paid), marketing automation campaigns.
- Measuring results, providing insightful analysis and recommendations to optimize the performance of your campaigns will be your daily challenges.
- You have at least more than 5 years’ experience in a similar function.
- The social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn and others have (almost) no secrets to you, You will be the referral person for your colleagues: digital campaigners, creatives or even accounts if they have any specific questions regarding social media.
- You are comfortable presenting/defending your content strategies, results and insights directly to a client.
- You will oversee and validate the production of creative assets, in liaison with the creative directors and the PM.
- You must be aware and master the evolution/innovations linked to content strategy before your clients hear about them.
- Other specific experiences within the following domains are always a plus: copywriting , influencers marketing, production of social media assets, community management.
- Your mother tongue is Dutch – needless to say English and French will be important as well.
Accenture Song is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and GSM
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Company car or green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike2work allowance, …
- Flexible working hours and working location (home/office)
- Flex Rewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favourite online shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- An open kitchen with fresh fruit, great coffee and a stuffed fridge
- A sunny terrace with the best view in Leuven
- Tons of training & learning opportunities and an overall sharing-your-knowledge culture within the wider creative award winning network of Accenture Song (Droga5, Karmarama, Schakleton, Rothco)
- A great creative culture to stimulate your out-of-the-box thinking
- And much more!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.