In Industry X we shape the future of making things, and the things we make.
Our Industry X Team drives innovation by delivering the best-in-class management consultancy based on industrial experience leveraged by the latest technologies. The future of making things, and the things we make. Evolution of industry practices have been witnessed with evolution of technology. We've been helping businesses adopt and implement the new for years; it is critical we apply this to manufacturers and products companies, service organizations and software companies, to fuel their next level of growth.
Accenture is looking to recruit an expert Infrastructure and Capital Projects practitioner within our Industry X consulting practice in Belgium. This is a leadership role focused on helping our clients achieve their ambitions for digital transformation whilst delivering greenfield and brownfield construction and engineering programs
- Advise and support clients to target and deliver value through the digital transformation of their Capital Projects activities in context of their wider Infrastructure, Manufacturing and Operations objectives.
- Shape, sell and lead opportunities that create tangible value – including leading current state assessments, seeing opportunities to increase efficiency, and developing solutions, business case and journey plans to achieve the right value led outcomes for the client.
- Craft future ways of working – operating models, business functions and processes, and technology, whilst working closely with business and technology strategists, process owners and subject matter experts.
- Use digital technologies to enable clients’ future-state business capabilities and drive targeted business outcomes.
- Develop enduring, trust-based relationships with people at all career levels, both professionally and personally, internally, and externally. This includes providing coaching and career development across the IX practice.
- Use data and analytics to drive decision making, implement new ways of working and change operational behaviors.
- Provide points of view on key industry challenges and trends and present an impetus for change in industry context.
- Create thought leadership, points of view and white papers on Optimizing and Digitizing the lifecycle of infrastructure, Capital Projects, and and workforce.
- Support and lead the development and refinement of offerings and collateral to support/promote sales and origination (overviews, case studies, account planning, marketing information).
- Support and lead (depending on scale of opportunity) the sales process from origination to successful closing (including offering fine tuning, solution shaping, proposal preparation, client presentations).
- Lead client innovation workshops and use a human-centered approach to solve problems, frame opportunities and achieve innovation through collaboration and co-creation.
Industry X consulting empowers C-suites to act quickly and confidently as they pivot to a more sustainable future. We accelerate the digital reinvention of our clients’ manufacturing and engineering with smart, connected digital products and assets. By embedding intelligence in everything they do, we help them to create hyper-personalized industrial experiences, new levels of operational efficiency, greater transparency and traceability, and brand-new sources of revenue growth. Our ability to execute at speed means our clients can keep their core business running while simultaneously innovating and investing in the new. We determine clear, actionable paths to competitive agility, grounded in industry knowledge, analytics, and new thinking on business and technology, helping our clients to do more with less.
- Experience of successful delivery of complex and ambitious projects from a professional programme & project management (client facing) perspective to time, cost and quality objectives.
- Proven track record in winning work for themselves and their team and delivering a high value programme or portfolio management service to the client.
- In-depth experience with Capital Projects transformation and process redesign methods, including defining and delivering broad technical solutions across all PMO components
- An expertise of PMO systems and tools (e.g. integrated EPPM solutions such as the Oracle Primavera suite (P6, OPPM, Unifier & Oracle Aconex), Hexagon PPM Ecosys, Ares PRISM, reporting tools such as PowerBI), CDE solutions such as Business Collaborator/ SharePoint/ ProjectWise) with high levels of market and product knowledge.
- Working directly with EPCM firms (either in collaboration, partnership, or as a engineer/manager)
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Collaborating with client stakeholders to identify and prioritizing value opportunities and develop digital Capital Projects transformation roadmaps.
- Providing strategic consultation to clients in defining or designing business capabilities, processes, functions and organizational structures, as well as in researching, identifying and internally marketing, selling and enabling technologies based on business and end-user requirements
- Working effectively as a supportive team member or a subject matter expert and have the ability to lead delivery teams to improve contribution through different stages of a project lifecycle from initial assessments to solution launch to achieve project commercial objectives and client outcomes.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.