The Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for the planning, development, implementation, tracking and reporting of our client’s digital marketing campaigns.
The candidate will be asked to work as the link between our client’s BeNeLux brand managers and our delivery teams for content marketing campaigns and content management services.
- Manage the planning, asset collection, implementation, tracking and measurement of digital marketing campaigns, on time and quality.
- Manage campaign implementation and performance against agreed campaign activity
- Managing changes and updates in content for the respective brand on the websites/microsites/emails/landing pages and banners.
- Managing content production requirements and liaising with the local market, onshore and offshore teams to induce localization efforts.
- Providing recommendations to brands on improving content & campaign production and user experience online.
- Managing content & campaigns deliverables for the brand and liaising with local creative agencies.
- Propagating standard processes and standards for content & campaign management and providing guidance to the brand teams.
- Managing any issues and concerns from the brand around delivery.
- Sharing content & campaigns optimization reports through existing campaigns and sites where the content was used including use of web analysis tools such as Adobe Analytics, Oracle Eloqua email data reports.
- Working cooperatively with key team members, clients and vendors.
- Understanding, following and ensuring others follow all internal and client requirements around content lifecycle and also data protection, accessibility and related requirements.
- Ability to present convincing arguments for recommendations to the client and 3rd parties while maintaining successful working relationships.
At Accenture Operations, we have a real can-do attitude when it comes to our clients’ needs. We live in an age of rapid and dynamic technological development; future business success depends on each company's ability to adapt and evolve.
We work with our talented international experts to understand the practical challenges of modern business (free international one-day delivery? how?) and find the best way to achieve that – using our ingenuity and a set of tools that are constantly changing. Ultimately, we provide our high-profile clients with the platforms and systems they need for their business to run smoothly and operate with high performance.
- Bachelor or Master degree (ideally Marketing, Digital or Business related).
- 3 years’ experience in Digital Marketing for an agency or large sized business in a local market.
- Automotive knowledge is a plus.
- Solution oriented mindset, Details oriented.
- Deep understanding and experience with managing digital asset creation and impact on consumer experience for brands.
- Strong experience with providing content/campaign recommendations for improving consumer experience for the brand online.
- Excellent project management and relationship management skills, with the ability to work in a fast-paced international environment, managing stakeholders onshore and offshore.
- Proactive and analytical mindset; Eagerness to learn, grow and being a team member.
- Ability to work under pressure, to set and meet deadlines.
- Use of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent spoken and written language skills in English, French and Dutch.
- Technical skills will be considered as an asset:
- Experience in UX, IA and digital asset management
- Understanding of graphic editing software (Adobe Creative Suite Photoshop, Fireworks)
- General Experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. TeamSite, Adobe etc.)
- Understanding of: Adobe Analytics, Marketing automation tools – Oracle Eloqua
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.